People who submit cover letters will be given greater consideration. Let us know how and why you are the perfect fit for this position with us!
We develop complex Web applications for customers and our own product range. We provide “soup to nuts” (end-to-end) services for all our customers data-driven decision-making technology needs. We support them with everything from one-off answers to custom developed decision dashboards and applications tailored to their enterprise. Some of this support includes, analyzing data in order to design, develop, and maintain rotor-craft and weapons systems.
- Rotor-craft maintenance experience.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting avionics.
- Experience with Military Aircraft technical manuals and drawings.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting engineering data for inclusion into maintenance manuals and technical publications.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Background in dealing with customers and possessing insight into customer requirements.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm to explore solutions.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail and ability to clearly communicate with team members and customers.
- Must be eager to learn and have an aptitude for thinking outside of the box.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university and at least 4-6 years of experience as a technical writer in the aviation and/or aerospace industry. The candidate’s duties as Logistics Data and Publication Specialist will include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanical, electrical, avionics and support equipment.
- Analyze and evaluate engineering source data, vendor data, and customer data in order to design, organize, and develop technical data required to operate and maintain weapons systems.
- Analyze and evaluate impact of engineering changes on technical data.
- Develop and implement maintenance tasks, Trouble Shooting Procedures and Maintenance Operational Check (MOC’s).
- Read, interpret & analyze engineering data, tool lists, Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) data and supporting databases.
- Extensive working knowledge of rotorcraft and the U.S. Navy maintenance concept.
- Assist with quality reviews and validations, conduct in-process reviews, and support verification.
- Communicate complex technical information to personnel while interfacing effectively with team partners, Integrated Product Team (IPT) members, Customers and cross-functional disciplines