A bachelor’s degree in Data Science, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or related field is highly desired.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are essential to the position.
- Solid knowledge of statistical techniques is a must.
- Must know how to code ML solutions in Python.
- Must have the ability to receive an unfamiliar dataset and create performant models.
- Must have experience with Neural Networks (ANNs, CNNs, RNNs).
- Must have experience with computer vision.
Desired Skills (not required)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with R
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm to explore solutions and pursue an understanding of statistical analysis and machine learning techniques.
- Must be eager to learn and have an aptitude for thinking outside of the box.
- Needs to be able to communicate ideas clearly and work in a collaborative environment.
- Must have a propensity for gathering requirements, executing tasks, and presenting the analysis in a concise manner with minimal guidance.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills are desirable.
Must be a US Citizen
Competitive Full-Time Salary Position
Comprehensive Benefits Packages including; Bonus scheme, Healthcare, 25 days of PTO a year plus 8 days for public holidays and 401k.
Interested in applying? Send us a cover letter and resume here.