Applicant should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Applicants without a bachelor’s degree will be considered but a successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a high level of software development knowledge and experience equivalent to or better than that obtained from an academic course.
The applicant should have greater than 3 years of CAREER experience developing web-based applications.
Experience required in one or more of these areas:
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Maven, SASS, Grunt
- Web Services, SOAP Java: Java 8, Hibernate, JBPM, Spring / Spring Boot
- Experience with Solr and/or Elastic Search
- Restful web services and JSON
- Application Servers (Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web sphere, etc.)
- Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server etc.
Task management and version control systems (GIT, JIRA etc.)
- Problem Solving
- Written and Verbal Communication
Bonus Skills include:
- Oracle 11G / 12G
- IBM Websphere
- Spring Tool Suite
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm to explore solutions and pursue understanding of modern web and adjacent technologies and application development techniques.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail and ability to clearly communicate with team members and customers.
- Must be eager to learn and have an aptitude for thinking outside of the box.
- Must be able to write clean, maintainable code and read code created by others.
- Design and develop new product features on all parts of the stack.
- Be flexible and able to move from front end to back end development at a moment’s notice.
People who submit cover letters will be given greater consideration, let us know how and why you are the perfect fit for this position with us!
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; we are not able to sponsor visas.
Freya is an Equal Opportunity Employer