A bachelor’s degree in Data Science is preferred; however, other degrees such as: mathematics, engineering, computer science, or related field is acceptable. Applicants without a bachelor’s degree will be considered but a successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a high level of mathematical knowledge and experience equivalent to or better than that obtained from an academic course.
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are essential to the position.
Solid knowledge of statistical techniques is a must.
Must know how to code ML solutions in Python.
Desired Skills (not required)
Experience with SQL
Experience with R
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm to explore solutions and pursue an understanding of statistical analysis and machine learning techniques.
- Must be eager to learn and have an aptitude for thinking outside of the box.
- Needs to be able to communicate ideas clearly and work in a collaborative environment.
- Must have a propensity for gathering requirements, executing tasks, and presenting the analysis in a concise manner with minimal guidance.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills are desirable.
- Must have the ability to receive an unfamiliar dataset and create performant models.
Must be a US Citizen
Competitive Full-Time Salary Position.
Comprehensive Benefits Packages including; Bonus scheme, Healthcare, 25 days of PTO a year plus 8 days for public holidays, and 401k.
Interested in applying? Send us a cover letter and resume: firstname.lastname@example.org.