In this position, we are looking for a data analyst that understands military maintenance data and processes. The candidate must have SQL skills. The analyst will be embedded with the Data Science team, but also help the Development team to understand the data. The analyst should be able to create strong, telling visualizations using a BI Tool, indicating possible areas of further investigation. Strong communication skills are a must, in order to help explain issues to the customer and provide possible solutions.
Required or Preferred Skills
- Solid presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills – able to give technical information in understandable terms.
- Able to interact easily with clients.
- Knows how to format and manipulate data.
- Subject matter expertise in military maintenance data is preferred.
- Experience in BI tools is preferred but not required.
- Must be eager to learn and have an aptitude for thinking outside of the box.
- Needs to be able to communicate ideas clearly and work in a collaborative environment.
- Must have a propensity collecting and analyzing data, and presenting results in a concise manner with minimal guidance.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; we are not able to sponsor visas.
Freya is an equal opportunity employer.